Standard - 6mm Computer Security Cable Kit (with Padlock)
The 6mm Computer Security Cable Kit - Standard allows you to secure a computer and a TFT monitor to an anchor point.
The Computer Security Cable Kit - Standard has a stop at one end to act as an anchor point or a small hole can be drilled into a surface to pass the cable through. The computer is secured with a screw-on security lug. This works by removing a screw from the computer, then replacing the screw inside the lug. A set of screws are provided in case the existing screw is too short. The TFT monitor is secured via scissor hasp using the Kensington slot.
6mm Computer Security Cable Kit Standard - Contents
- 1 x 6mm x 1500mm steel cable with a stop at one end and a cross hole to locate a padlock.
- 1 x Fixed loop generator. To provide a loop for the monitor base.
- 1 x Hexagon Key for secure loop generator.
- 1 x Screw on security lug with a set of screws.
- 1 x Scissor hasp
- 1 x 30mm Padlock keyed alike or to differ.
- 1 x Loop generator or keyhole bracket.
|PCS 6SCable-Kit 2||
1 x 6mm x 1500mm