Extra Special - 9mm Computer Security Cable Kit (with Anchor Plate, Super Glue & Shackle less Padlock)
The 9mm Computer Security Cable Kit with Special Glue and Shackle less Padlock - Extra Special allows you to secure a computer and a TFT monitor to an anchor point.
The computer security cable can be secured by a loop generator, an anchor point, or a small hole that can be drilled into a surface to pass the cable through. The computer is secured with a screw-on security lug. This works by removing a screw from the computer, then replacing the screw inside the lug.
A set of screws are provided in case the existing screws are too short. There is also an Anchor plate with super glue and screws. This can either be super-glued to a surface or screwed to it. There is a security plate that protects the screws.
The TFT monitor is secured via scissor hasp using the Kensington slot.
9mm Computer Security Cable Kit - Extra Special - Contents
- 1 x 9mm x 1500mm steel cable with a stop at one end and the other end fit into the shackle-less padlock.
- 1 x Anchor plate with 2 screws and super glue.
- 1 x Fixed loop generator for the base of the monitor.
- 1 x hexagon key for secure loop generator.
- 1 x Screw on security lug with a set of screws.
- 1 x Scissor hasp.
- 1 x 50mm Padlock keyed alike or to differ.
- 1 x Loop generator or keyhole padlock slot lock.
|PCS 9ESCable-Kit 5||1 x 9mm x 1500mm
Computer & Peripheral Security Cable Kit with Special Glue and Shackle less Padlock