Special - 9mm Computer Security Cable Kit (with Padlock)
The 9mm Computer Security Cable Kit - Special allows you to secure a computer and a TFT monitor to an anchor point.
The Computer Security Cable can be secured by a loop generator or a small hole can be drilled into a surface to pass the cable through. The computer is secured with a screw-on security lug. This works by removing a screw from the computer, then replacing the screw inside the lug.
A set of screws are provided in case the existing screw is too short.
The TFT monitor is secured via scissor hasp using the Kensington slot.
9mm Computer Security Cable Kit Special - Contents
- 1 x 9mm x 1500mm steel cable with a stop at one end and the other end a cross hole to locate a padlock.
- 1 x Fixed loop generator.
- 1 x hexagon key for secure loop generator.
- 1 x Screw on security lug with a set of screws.
- 1 x Scissor hasp.
- 1 x 40mm Padlock keyed alike or to differ.
- 1 x Loop generator or keyhole padlock slot lock.
|PCS 9SCable-Kit 3||1 x 9mm x 1500mm
Computer & Peripheral Security Cable Kit