The anti-theft lock system / secure dock for the Intel next unit of computing (NUC) 4th generation has been manually machine-crafted in industrial-grade, 4mm-thick hardened steel and features a precision-cut, laser-finished design that perfectly encompasses the device and offers a zero tolerance policy on break-in. The design allows full, non-obtrusive access to the NUC's USB ports and navigation functions.
The security mount can be securely fixed to the rear of your monitors, or locked-down to your desk via the optional VESA mount system (available separately - please see in the listing options). When it's then fitted with the Kensington ClickSafe locking system and shielded lockhead, the device features the highest quality, anti-theft security.
Finished in a powder-coated black to match the Intel NUC's high quality device aesthetics, the security mount is both executive and business-friendly and promotes a sleek and stylish, classic design.
NUC 4th Gen WYK
NUC 4th Gen WYKH
Choose from "Master Keyed" or "Keyed to Differ" (explanation below) and add an optional cable guard or VESA adaptor plate for height adjustable monitors.
Keyed to Differ: All locks have different key combinations, ie. a key from one lock will not fit any other lock. Ideal for individual use.
Master Keyed: Each lock comes with its own individual key, with 1 master key that will open all of the locks. Convenient for purchasing multiple items for a school, office etc.
Benefits / Features
- Exclusive, premium quality and high-security secure dock system.
- Custom-designed for the Intel NUC 4th Gen. WYK & WYKH models.
- Manually machine-crafted in 4mm-thick hardened steel with a precision, laser-cut design for a perfect fit and finish.
- Fixes to the rear of a monitor, or desk, via the optional VESA mount (available separately - please refer to the listing options above).
- Fitted with a Kensington ClickSafe locking system and shielded lockhead, the device features the highest quality, anti-theft security.
- Finished in a powder-coated black to match the Intel NUC's high quality device aesthetics.