Tower PC / Server protection recommended by the police and insurance companies
These custom built range of tower PC / Server security cages were originally designed and accredited by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB), a standard recommended by all major insurance groups and police forces in the UK.
During the LPCB test the enclosures were independently attack tested against a variety of theft conditions, indicating they will protect computers against even the most resourceful of thieves.
Ideal for almost any situation where you need continuous protection for your computer hardware, the enclosures are manufactured from high-grade steel and secured with drill-resistant push button locks. The removable front plate provides easy access for maintenance, while ventilation slots prevent stored devices from overheating.
Why to choose our Attack Tested Heavy Duty cages?
- Standard recommended by the police and insurance companies
- Mounts vertically or horizontally to ICT desks or fixed flat surfaces
- Manufactured to LPCB security standards
- Protects computers with high-grade steel and drill-resistant locks
- Open access to all function buttons and connectivity points
- Ventilation slots prevent overheating
- Accommodates the majority of computer desktop models
- Keys suited at no extra charge
- Available in a range of standard and non-standard colours.
|Model Number||Description||Computer Size Range (mm)||Approx. Overall Dimensions (mm)|
|PCS 418L||Made to Measure - Attack Tested Tower Enclosure, Mounts vertically to the floor||120 - 280||300 - 500||300 - 500||PC + 32||PC + 42||PC + 77|
|PCS 418L/SPL||Made to Measure - Attack Tested Tower Enclosure, Mounts vertically to the floor||
For bigger size range than above, please contact us for quote.