The Nightingale Desktop cart has been designed in response to the challenges faced by the NHS in light of Covid-19. This product is designed for streamlined supply and manufacturing to enable us to supply high volumes of carts to our customers on a quick turnaround.
Flexible to your needs, able to accommodate and integrate a wide range of monitors and small-form-factor medical grade computers. Ergonomically designed with a small footprint, slim profile and built-in handles for easy manoeuvrability. Infection control friendly design with easily cleaned surfaces. Storage space available below the work surface for SFF PCs, power adaptors and other essential items.
Specifications of the Nightingale Mobile VESA Workstation
- Colour: White
- VESA: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm
- Height Adjustment: Fixed Height
- Worktop Dimensions: 700 x 500 mm (including handles)
- On-Board Power Sockets: Twin-power sockets
- Power Cable: Coiled 5m mains cable
- Compartment Storage: Suitable for SFF PCs or power adaptors
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 700 x 1028 x 545 mm
- Warranty: TBC
Key Features of the Nightingale Mobile VESA Workstation
- Estimated two week lead time for high volume supply.
- Fixed height mobile trolley.
- Ergonomically designed with a small footprint, slim profile and built in handles for easy manoeuvrability.
- Infection control friendly design with easily cleaned surfaces.
- Durable, chemical resistant, compact laminate worktop.
- Storage space available below the worksurface for SFF PCs, power adaptors and other essential items.
- 3″ castors and handles for easy manoeuvrability